FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE

FORUM Rock'n'roll 50's, Rockabilly, Hillbilly... Clothes, Cars, Flyers, all Forties and Fifties

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Sue Moreno will join "The Original Elvis Tribute" next year

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Sue Moreno will join "The Original Elvis Tribute" next year Empty
MessageSujet: Sue Moreno will join "The Original Elvis Tribute" next year   Sue Moreno will join "The Original Elvis Tribute" next year EmptyDim 12 Juil 2009, 15:59

Sue Moreno will join "The Original Elvis Tribute" next year 1792518536moreno

10-07-2009

Following the highly successful May ’09 tour, ’The Original Elvis Tribute 2010’ (featuring a.o. Elvis’ original bassplayer Duke Bardwell) will be returning to Europe in January 2010 in order to celebrate The King’s 75th birthday.

This remarkable production has several surprises in store for the fans, and the show promises to be a one-of-a-kind celebration of the man and his music. This time, a special Gospel segment will be added to the show. Moreover, Sue Moreno will be joining tribure show as a backing singer. “Being a great admirer of Elvis Presley's music and inspired by him throughout the years of my own musical career, it is an honor to be part of this unique Elvis show”, she says, “I've always loved to perform Elvis' repertoire - I can really put everything in it - and being able to work with these great musicians makes it extra special”.

==> http://www.rockabillybash.com/news.php?nid=379&page=0
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1