FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE

FORUM Rock'n'roll 50's, Rockabilly, Hillbilly... Clothes, Cars, Flyers, all Forties and Fifties

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

R.I.P. : AL FERRIER passed away

AuteurMessage
BIRDY
ADMINISTRATRICE
ADMINISTRATRICE
BIRDY

Féminin
Date de naissance : 05/12/1964
emploi : Forumeuse

R.I.P. : AL FERRIER passed away Empty
MessageSujet: R.I.P. : AL FERRIER passed away   R.I.P. : AL FERRIER passed away EmptySam 10 Jan 2015, 21:56

Alfous "Al" Glenn Ferrier, Sr. Pased away
(August 19, 1934 - January 6, 2015)

R.I.P. : AL FERRIER passed away Alferrier2011

Funeral services for Alfous “Al” Glenn Ferrier, Sr. will be held at 10:00 am on Friday, January 9, 2015 at Fountain of Life United Pentecostal Church in Natchitoches, LA with Rev.’s James Whitehead, Paul Grace, and Kevin Lee officiating. Interment will follow at Roberts Cemetery in Provencal, LA. The family will receive friends from 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm on January 8, 2015 at Blanchard - St. Denis Funeral Home in Natchitoches, LA.

Alfous Ferrier, Sr., 80 years of age, passed away January 6, 2015. He was born August 19, 1934 in Olla, LA. Al was tenacious, caring, warm hearted, apologetic, and generous. He was a God-fearing man, a good husband, a caring father and grandfather, and good friend. He was always laughing and picking with his friends during his life, and he was always quick to help anyone in need. He never hurt anyone's feelings intentionally, and if he did, he was always quick to apologize.

He was privileged to travel the world with his distinct rockabilly music, performing in many countries across Europe. While singing in Germany, he was approached by a young man that told him he gave him hope. While performing in Paris, he came across a young homeless girl selling flowers, and after seeing her situation, he bought all she had to help her out. He was always generous. He had a strong love for God, and anytime he heard of someone coming through a trial, he would always say, "They need to run to the highest hill and praise Jesus!"

Al meant so much to so many, but he was irreplaceable to his children. Go rest high on that mountain.

He is survived by his wife, Patricia Williams Ferrier of Natchitoches, LA; his four children, Steven Lane Ferrier and wife Cheryl S. Ferrier of Gretna, LA, Alfous Glenn Ferrier, Jr. and wife Pamela S. Ferrier of Jacksonville, FL, Teresa Ferrier Cox and husband Mike Cox of Hagewood, LA, and Tracie Ferrier Trichel and husband Ottis Trichel of Hagewood, LA; eight grandchildren; ten great grandchildren; one sister, Lola Perkins of Montgomery, LA; one brother, Warren Ferrier and wife Bonnie of Montgomery, LA; and numerous nieces, nephews, and friends.

He was preceded in death by his parents, Floyd Willard Ferrier and Maude Roberts Ferrier; one son, Jonathan Keith Ferrier; one grandson, Adam Nathaniel Ferrier; two sisters, Ora Dubois and Nora Lee Simmons; and five brothers, James, Bane, Brian, Lloyd, and Lawrence Ferrier.

Those honored to serve as pallbearers will be his grandsons.

Sources : HERE

R.I.P. : AL FERRIER passed away Sans_t11

https://www.facebook.com/birdie.rockin
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
BIRDY
ADMINISTRATRICE
ADMINISTRATRICE
BIRDY

Féminin
Date de naissance : 05/12/1964
emploi : Forumeuse

R.I.P. : AL FERRIER passed away Empty
MessageSujet: Re: R.I.P. : AL FERRIER passed away   R.I.P. : AL FERRIER passed away EmptySam 10 Jan 2015, 21:57

http://www.rockabillyhall.com/alferrier.html

R.I.P. : AL FERRIER passed away Sans_t11

https://www.facebook.com/birdie.rockin
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

R.I.P. : AL FERRIER passed away
Page 1 sur 1