FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE

FORUM Rock'n'roll 50's, Rockabilly, Hillbilly... Clothes, Cars, Flyers, all Forties and Fifties

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

ROBERT GORDON UPDATE

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

ROBERT GORDON UPDATE Empty
MessageSujet: ROBERT GORDON UPDATE   ROBERT GORDON UPDATE EmptyDim 06 Jan 2008, 23:02

ROBERT GORDON UPDATE RGandMarco08fp

Robert Gordon Update

January 1, 2008 - The New Year has got some great performances in store for Robert Gordon and his partners in crime, Chris Spedding and Marco Di Maggio.
On February 19, they will embark on a major European tour, their first in almost two years. "I'm thrilled to be working with Chris again", Robert says. "Something very special happens when we perform together". Chris adds that, "We'll be reprising some of the well-known favorites from our old live show, plus a few songs that Robert and I recorded together over the years but never played live. There'll be some new surprises, too. I'm really looking forward to it - and I know from past experience how wonderful the audiences are in Europe". The tour itinerary is as follows: Feb.19- The Musician, Leicester (UK); Feb.20 - C.C.Club, London (UK); Feb.22 - The Cluny, Newcastle (UK); Feb.23 - The Legendary TJ's, Newport (UK); Feb 26 - The Roxy, Prague (Czech Republic); Feb.28 - Droskan, Umea (SE); Feb.29 - Katalin, Uppsala (SE) and the Mejeriet in Lund (SE) on March 1st. They will also perform a special one-off concert in Spain on May 24th, at the "Murcia Hot Rally" in Lo Pagan / San Pedro Del Pinatar, as well as at the Americana Festival in Newark (U.K.) on July 13th.
Last October, Robert did a tour with the tremendous Marco DiMaggio band, and due to the success of that tour, he has decided to do another tour with Marco and his boys in April '08. Shows are planned in a.o. Norway, Sweden and Finland, including an April 18th gig in Kongsberg (NO) and an April 23rd concert in Kuopio (FI).
Promotors that are interested in booking one of these two combinations can contact us directly at: robert@robertgordon.dk or through the official MySpace: www.myspace.com/rockbillyboogie. Let's make this another "Red Hot" year!

[size=7]SOURCE

http://www.rockabillyhall.com/home.html
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

ROBERT GORDON UPDATE
Page 1 sur 1