FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE

FORUM Rock'n'roll 50's, Rockabilly, Hillbilly... Clothes, Cars, Flyers, all Forties and Fifties

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Carlos and the Bandidos

AuteurMessage
Johnny Luck
Méga Rockin
Méga Rockin
Johnny Luck

Masculin
Date de naissance : 06/01/1957
emploi : Glandeur
Loisirs : Teddy Boy Rock,Rockabilly, Science Fiction, Peinture

Carlos and the Bandidos Empty
MessageSujet: Carlos and the Bandidos   Carlos and the Bandidos EmptyDim 30 Déc 2007, 02:07

Carlos and the Bandidos - Fever

Carlos & the Bandidos 2 - Gotta Get Some Money

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.myspace.com/johnnyluck38
Invité
Invité

Carlos and the Bandidos Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Carlos and the Bandidos   Carlos and the Bandidos EmptyJeu 29 Jan 2009, 16:07

Carlos & The Bandidos

Carlos and the Bandidos 1480644957carlos1

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/carlosbandidos

Carlos & the Bandidos were formed by Carlos Mejuto (singer) and Malcolm Chapman (lead guitar) in November 1995 and were joined by Neil Scott (bass), Roger Van Niekirk (drums) & Ricky Cooper (rhythm guitar). They've played all over the UK, most of Europe and have done three tours of the west coast of the US; alternating between weekenders like the Rock-A-Billy Rave, Viva Las Vegas to tiny small pub gigs on the outskirts of some forgotten northern hamlet. Often described as a Mexican Rock-a-billy band, their influences mainly stem from Carlos's spanish heritage and Malcolm's love of a minor chord or three, with influences that cross a very wide musical spectrum, and complimented by their self penned songs about broken relationships, death, drug addiction and the odd western-flavoured murder song and Carlos's some-what colourful stage gear. Odd really, cos it ain't like they're a miserable bunch of gits pining over loves lost in some pokey pub in London with a warm beer in their hands. Well, not often anyways. They've been on TV, had music featured in a film, fallen in dutch canals, been stranded up a mountain in the snows wearing hawaiian shirts and generally had a wonderful time, speading joy, a little wisdom and tequilas where ever they go. They've cut 3 CD's, an LP, a few singles and appear on a slew of compsitions.

Discography

Carlos and the Bandidos Lil936363245CarlosBandidosTheGoodThe Good, The Bad & The Bandidos(2008)
Part
Catalogue Number: PART-CD 655.002

Track Listing:
You're Gone Gone Gone - My Poor Old Heart - Miserlou - Come Home To You - My Baby Thinks She's A Train - You're Crazy - A Murder Of Crows - I Wish I Had Died In My Cradle - The Alibi - I'm Shakin' - The Devils Slate - Mary Jane - The Sun Shines Brighter - An Unhealthy Obsession - Go On Your Way - The Vanishing Race.
Carlos and the Bandidos Lil72575431CarlosBandidosAGoGoBandido-A-Go-Go(2008)
Part
Catalogue Number: PART-CD 655.003

Track Listing:
Avenging Angel - Gotta Get Some Money - Fever - The Gallows - Stone Killer - Atom Bomb Baby - What Have I Got Of My Own - The Pleasures All Mine - Unchain My Heart - When My Baby Kisses Me - Adelita - Deviline - Tired Of What You Do To Me - History Was Repeated - Good For Nuthin' - Find Somebody New - Turn Away From Me - Tall Tall Trees - Cry Cry Cry - Who Walks In - Jockey Full Of Bourbon - Down In Mexico - Jukebox Rock - Temptation - You're Crazy - Miserlou - Little Baby Doll - We're Gonna Rock Tonight.
Carlos and the Bandidos Lil826425679carlosfrontcoveremailThe Usual Bandidos(2002)
Sweet Georgia Brown Studios

Carlos and the Bandidos Lil646022485juke4545rpm(2001)
Juke Joint Records
Jukebox Rock b/w Jukebox Jezebel
Carlos and the Bandidos Lil667647113fistcdA First Full of Carlos(2001)
Sweet Georgia Brown Studios / Toe Rag Studios

Carlos and the Bandidos Lil1551518426goofinep45rpm(2000)
Goofin' Records
Angel with dirty wings, Meet me here, Temptation, Love was never meant for me

Carlos and the Bandidos Lil1628187394lesscdFor a Few Dollars Less(1999)
The House Of Boz by Boz Boorer and at Toe Rag Studio

Carlos and the Bandidos Lil1447215715goodnitelpKiss You Goodnight(1995)
Toe Rag Studios
The first LP from Carlos and the Bandidos on Vinyl only

Carlos and the Bandidos 552451999carlos2

Carlos and the Bandidos 319649722carlos3
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Carlos and the Bandidos
Page 1 sur 1