FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE

FORUM Rock'n'roll 50's, Rockabilly, Hillbilly... Clothes, Cars, Flyers, all Forties and Fifties

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Bernie Early: Highway My Way

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Bernie Early: Highway My Way Empty
MessageSujet: Bernie Early: Highway My Way   Bernie Early: Highway My Way EmptySam 24 Mai 2008, 01:22

cashboxmagazine.com - ROCKABILLY/TRUCK DRIVING CD reviewed 05-20-08

Rockabilly Hall of Fame Inductee Bernie Early performed on the radio when he was fifteen, Playing bass and guitar in a blue grass band. At seventeen, he was singing country music in clubs and lounges. (More info.) Early is in the Rockabilly Hall of Fame and making a move into a new genre that has proven to be just the ticket for him. He has found a small niche in the music market that is clamoring to hear what he has to sing about.
Truckers all over the country have been waiting for Bernie to lay these tracks on them to make their trips down the road just a little more interesting.
Early's voice is in a comfortable range that makes the "Rig Rockers" want to jump in and sing along on the 4:00 AM wired on coffee and cigarettes drive.

Trucker's radio stations across the country are gravitating to this new CD, the favorite track being #1 The Truck Stop. As one DJ said, "It's perfect and the truckers will know the feeling". The reason that it is doing so well, might be that there really hasn't been a new truck driving song since the late 90s.

With the release of this CD Bernie Early joins the roster of DAVE DUDLEY, RED SIMPSON, RED SOVINE, DEL REEVES and all the rest. His music production, sounding very Nashville, comes right out of The Gator Hole Recording studios with arrangements and recording by Galen Breen. Early can still hold his own vocally and he gives the truckers what they want. Early's CD should keep those truckers rolling along singin' a song until he releases his next one, just for them.

Track List
The Truckstop
The Trucker's Song
Rockabilly Hillbilly
I Need Her
I Like To Drink
Gone Truckin'
You Rockabilly Man
Son of a Trucker's Son
Clowns Shouldn't Cry
Look Out for Harley Johnson

Source : http://www.rockabillyhall.com/ThatsNewToMe.html

Bernie Early: Highway My Way BerniwEarlyHEADER
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Bernie Early: Highway My Way   Bernie Early: Highway My Way EmptySam 24 Mai 2008, 01:26

PHOTO HISTORY

Bernie Early: Highway My Way BEwithBrendaLee

Bernie Early: Highway My Way BEduoandFairmont

Bernie Early: Highway My Way BEearltcanadarockers

Bernie Early: Highway My Way BEfanclubcard

Bernie Early: Highway My Way BEcolrecds2pixChaser

Bernie Early: Highway My Way BEchaserbandBW01

Bernie Early: Highway My Way BEyellow2songsunlabelbtm

Bernie Early: Highway My Way BernieFour45s

Bernie Early: Highway My Way BRMGMandFlatGitIt45

Bernie Early: Highway My Way BEwGtrMGMColumbia
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Bernie Early: Highway My Way   Bernie Early: Highway My Way EmptySam 24 Mai 2008, 12:51

Bernie Early: Highway My Way BEwithBrendaLee
CETTE PHOTO DONNE L IMPRESION QUE BERNIE AIDE BRENDA A SIGNER DES AUTOGRAPHES A SA PLACE Bernie Early: Highway My Way 143187 Bernie Early: Highway My Way 47843 :frappe-mouche:
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Bernie Early: Highway My Way   Bernie Early: Highway My Way Empty

Page 1 sur 1