FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE

FORUM Rock'n'roll 50's, Rockabilly, Hillbilly... Clothes, Cars, Flyers, all Forties and Fifties

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Eddie Cochran : 2 new CDs

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Eddie Cochran : 2 new CDs Empty
MessageSujet: Eddie Cochran : 2 new CDs   Eddie Cochran : 2 new CDs EmptySam 08 Mar 2008, 14:12

info extracted from
THE COCHRAN CONNECTION, last news

Eddie Cochran : 2 new CDs Echs0

click the pic to go there

Eddie Cochran : 2 new CDs Eddiecochranlivep2mq2

EDDIE COCHRAN LIVE PERFORMANCES 1957-1960

(48 tracks from 5 different shoes, Studio TV Party 1957, Ampol Radio Show 1957, Town Hall Party Show 1959, Boy Meets Girls Shows x 5 dates in 1960, Parade Of The Pops 1960 and a home recording from 1959.)Tracks: (STUDIO PARTY TV SHOW 1957) Introduced by Herb Sheldon / Sittin’ In The Balcony / Twenty-Flight Rock / (AMPOL RADIO SHOW 11th Oct 1957) Compere Jack Davey interviews Eddie Cochran / Whole Lotta Shakin’ Goin’ On / Compere Jack Davey interviews Eddie again / (TOWN HALL PARTY TV SHOW 7th Feb 1959) / Introduction by Jay Stewart / Instrumental (by the band) / Dick D’Agostin welcomes Eddie to the show / C’mon Everybody / Have I Told You Lately That I Love You / Don’t Blame It On Me / Summertime Blues / Johnny Bond interviews Eddie & band members / Introduction by Jay Stewart (2nd performance) / Nightwalk (instrumental by the band) / Dick D’Agostin welcomes Eddie back to the show / School Day / Be Honest With Me / Money Honey / C’mon Everybody / (BOY MEETS GIRLS TV SHOW 16th Jan 1960) / Introduction by Marty Wilde / Hallelujah! I Love Her So / C’mon Everybody / Somethin’ Else / Interview with Eddie Cochran / Twenty-Flight Rock / (BOY MEETS GIRLS TV SHOW 23rd Jan 1960) Introduction by Marty Wilde / Money Honey / Have I Told You Lately That I Love You / Hallelujah! I Love Her So / Closing Announcement / (BOY MEETS GIRLS TV SHOW 20th Feb 1960) Summertime Blues / Milk Cow Blues / (BOY MEETS GIRLS TV SHOW 27th Feb 1960) Introduction & interview with Eddie Cochran / I Don’t Like You No More / Sweet Little Sixteen / Introduction by Marty Wilde / White Lightnin’ / (BOY MEETS GIRLS TV SHOW 20th Feb 1960) Medley: Hallelujah! I Love Her So, Wildcat; Twenty-Flight Rock / My Heart / Interview with Gene Vincent & Eddie Cochran / Dance In The Street / My Babe / (PARADE OF THE POPS 22nd Feb1960) C’mon Everybody / (HOME RECORDING Late 1959) High Hopes (fragment).

Eddie Cochran : 2 new CDs Eddiecochranimready2ad7

EDDIE COCHRAN I'M READY

(All tracks were recorded during the years 1954-1956. The first four have vocals by Eddie accompanied by his mentor, steel guitar player Chuck Foreman. Then there is the first of two fine instrumentals before eight tracks by Don Deal recorded at the famous Gold Star Studio in Hollywood, where Eddie later cut many of his hits.

The album also has 10 tracks featuring Hank Cochran, who went on to become a successful country artist and songwriter in his own right. The earliest four of these were issued as by Hank Hammer; four others when he and Eddie performed together as The Cochran Brothers (although they were not related). Finally there are two tracks apiece fronted by the relatively obscure country singers Jess Willard and Tom Forse, and four by Jerry Capehart who became Eddie's manager and co-writer of his most successful recordings.)

Tracks: Eddie Cochran & Chuck Foreman - Hearts Of Stone / Candy Kisses / Gamblers Guitar / Stealin’ The Blues / Eddie Cochran - I’ll See You In My Dreams (instr.) / Don Deal - The High Sign / Down The Road To Nowhere / It Could Only Be Wrong / Love Me Sweetheart / Let’s Get Over Right Now / I Don’t Want To But I Do / When You Hear A Saviour Call / Don’t Ask Me Why / Hank Hammer - Down Down Down / Don’t Cry Over Spilt Milk / Mountains And Mountains Of Lies / I Wouldn’t Take A Million For Your Love / Eddie Cochran - Cannonball Rag (instr.) / The Cochran Brothers - Mr Fiddle / Two Blue Singing Stars / Guilty Conscience / Your Tomorrows Never Come / Jess Willard - Don’t Hold Her So Close / Every Dog Has It’s Day / Jerry Capehart - Walkin’ Stick Boogie / Rollin’ / Tom Forse - I’m Gonna Tell My Conscience On You / They Call Me Small Fry / Jerry Capehart - That’s What It Takes To Make A Man / Rockin’ And Flyin’ / Hank Cochran - Latch On / I’m Ready.

ROCKSTAR / STAMPEDE
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Eddie Cochran : 2 new CDs
Page 1 sur 1