FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE

FORUM Rock'n'roll 50's, Rockabilly, Hillbilly... Clothes, Cars, Flyers, all Forties and Fifties

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

MOTORBILLY annonce

AuteurMessage
BIRDY
ADMINISTRATRICE
ADMINISTRATRICE
BIRDY

Féminin
Date de naissance : 05/12/1964
emploi : Forumeuse

MOTORBILLY annonce Empty
MessageSujet: MOTORBILLY annonce   MOTORBILLY annonce EmptyJeu 13 Sep 2007, 10:58

Hey friends,

I haven't sent out a 'Howdy!' post to my friends in awhile as life this past summer had been hectic, spastic and quite delirious, so I thought I'd take a minute to bring all my friends up-to-date on the status of MOTORBILLY RADIO and "Go Kat, GO! The Rock-A-Billy Show!" Our numbers continue to rise at Live365.com as MOTORBILLY remains the number one (No. 1!) rockabilly station -perhaps even the number one rockabilly station on the internet. Of the near 10,000 stations on Live365.com, MOTORBILLY RADIO is currently # 237 (not bad, huh?). Currently we have a regular listening base of over 3,800 listeners from nearly every corner of our rockin' world (we're particularly popular in Germany -much like David Hasselhoff!) and it's growing daily.

We've had inquiries from many businesses regarding advertising on MOTORBILLY and after much thought and deliberation, we've agreed to only allow certain genre-related product advertising -which means you'll only hear brief and only "rockabilly" lifestyle type businesses allowed to advertise on MOTORBILLY RADIO. This does not affect the ads that Live365.com may insert for regular listeners, but I have disallowed Live365.com to run any alcohol or tobacco ads. I'm proud to say that ATOMIC FOOTWEAR, ANNABELLE'S CLOTHING, RETRO-A-GO-GO, MYBABYJO and MURRAY'S POMADE are currently partners in our advertising program -please visit their websites often and patronize these fine supporters of real rockin' music!

Plans are underway for more LIVE remote broadcasts from some of the world's biggest rockabilly weekenders, so track us down and say 'Howdy!' in person when you see the MOTORBILLY banners. Wherever there's good rockin' music, MOTORBILLY will be there!

October will be a scary good time to tune in as we're planning on a 24 hour Halloween all day SPOOK-A-BILLY Marathon tentatively called "CURSE OF THE AZTEC WEREWOLF" -I guarantee a howlin' & hair raising blast of rare, rockin' and popular Halloween themed music... don't miss it! All day October 31st (starting at MIDNIGHT, late Tues. night) and culminating with a special LIVE "Boo Kat, BOO! The Spook-A-Billy Show!" on Halloween night.

If you haven't already done so, please visit our MySpace page and add us as a friend. Expect some great visual changes to both the DEL VILLARREAL and the GO KAT, GO! THE ROCK-A-BILLY SHOW! pages soon (as well as some more cool photos)... be our "E-Amigo" on MySpace!

Bookmark www.motorbilly.com as there are convenient button-links to both the Live365 launcher, email request line and our MySpace pages! Makes it easier to listen for sure!

HEY.... if you haven't already done this yet, PLEASE make us a preset on your Live365 station favorites bar. And... if it's not too much trouble, we'd certainly love to be your number one favorite station as well! Every little bit helps...

We're thinking of starting a Yahoo MOTORBILLY group as well. What do you think? The way I figure it, if we keep it as a moderator-post only group (just a message or two per week coming directly from us), it may prove to be an easier and more successful way of getting station notices and important information out to YOU. We'll let you know how things progress on this front... keep your eyes open for news.

To wrap it up, please continue to enjoy MOTORBILLY RADIO responsibly, telling your friends and relatives about the FREE 24 hours a day rockabilly music channel that you can enjoy at home, work or at the local wi-fi cafe!

DON'T FORGET: Be a part of the virtual in-studio audience every Wednesday night as we broadcast "Go Kat, GO! The Rock-A-Billy Show!" LIVE from 7:00 to 9:00 P.M. EST -it's informative and fun!

Thanks friends,

-Del Villarreal

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Hey Kids! For the best in both classic and contemporary Hillbilly Boogie,
Western Swing, Primitive Rock and Roll & Red-Hot ROCK-A-BILLY Music,
don't forget to tune in to me, Tree Town's own "Aztec Werewolf," on "Go
Kat, GO! The Rock-A-Billy Show!" heard every Wednesday night from 7-9
p.m., EST, exclusively on Motorbilly Radio, part of the Live365 Radio Network.
A Motorbilly Production.

MOTORBILLY is the Number 1 rockabilly station on Live365.com! Swing on
by to hear all the great rockin' music for FREE online...

Del Villarreal's
"Go Kat, GO! The
Rock-A-Billy Show!"
Wednesday Nights, 7-9 P.M. EST on
"Motorbilly Radio" - Live365.com
del@motorbilly.com
http://www.myspace.com/delvillarreal
http://www.myspace.com/gokatgotherockabillyshow
http://www.gopodkatgo.com

http://www.live365.com/stations/motorbilly?play&site=live365
...Click the link above (or copy it into your browser) to listen!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

MOTORBILLY annonce
Page 1 sur 1