FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FORUM ROCK CITY BOOGIE

FORUM Rock'n'roll 50's, Rockabilly, Hillbilly... Clothes, Cars, Flyers, all Forties and Fifties

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Billy Lee Riley

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Elviresheeley
Administrateur
Administrateur
Elviresheeley

Féminin
Date de naissance : 29/03/1968
emploi : Rockabilly Wife to Supprime-man
Loisirs : Eddie, Gene and my Husband!

Billy Lee Riley Empty
MessageSujet: Billy Lee Riley   Billy Lee Riley EmptyLun 05 Fév 2007, 10:32

Did you hear about Billi Lyy Riley's hospital bill? What are you thinking about that message?
Billy Lee Riley Sanstitrerk8
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Elviresheeley
Administrateur
Administrateur
Elviresheeley

Féminin
Date de naissance : 29/03/1968
emploi : Rockabilly Wife to Supprime-man
Loisirs : Eddie, Gene and my Husband!

Billy Lee Riley Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Billy Lee Riley   Billy Lee Riley EmptyLun 12 Fév 2007, 02:57

A benefit show will be held on Sunday, February 18th at 12.00pm. Location: Elks Lodge, 27W Huntington Dr, Arcadia, CA 91007, USA

Billy Lee Riley 1912096338mxb1
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
BIRDY
ADMINISTRATRICE
ADMINISTRATRICE
BIRDY

Féminin
Date de naissance : 05/12/1964
emploi : Forumeuse

Billy Lee Riley Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Billy Lee Riley   Billy Lee Riley EmptyMar 13 Fév 2007, 11:11

An Open Letter
From Billy Lee Riley

February 10, 2007 - I don't know if you have heard this or not because I have had calls from fans who think I just recently had an accident. So, I'd like to let them know the whole story.

I was injured two years ago by a fall in a major department store. It happened on September 11th, 2004. I was operated on and had a complete hip replacement. It was fine for about 6 months, but then it just fell apart. So, in December, 2005 I had to have another complete hip replacement. Since then, I have been in constant pain. I have been to every kind of doctor there is, but no one can stop the pain. I think it may be because two years prior to the fall, I had two botched back surgeries, and there is some nerve damage from them.

Anyway, I took The Big Department Store to federal court in January, 2007, and, as expected, I lost. They walked off with no liability, even though it was a case of 100% negligence on their part. This is a legal battle I have been fighting for over two and a half years, but you just can't win against the big, billion dollar Companies. Now I am stuck with thousands of dollars in doctor and hospital bills. I was only able to do four local gigs last year and can't pay my doctor bills on that kind of money.

I had booked a show in England with Jerry Chatterbox for next June. He has known about my medical problem for a long time and wanted to do a benefit for me. The benefit in England will be held next May. Later, a friend of his told a friend in California, and then Jerome asked me if he could do a benefit in California. That one will be held in Los Angeles on Sunday, the 18th of February. So, if you have seen anything on the Internet about benefit concerts, this is why.

There has been a donation bank account set up in England with the HSBC BANK. This a treasure account in which there is no charge, no check book and money can't be drawn out. It stays there until after the benefit, and then only, [email]Jerry Chatterbox[/email] is the only one who can draw it out and make the wire transfer. I want to thank in advance all of my fans who contribute.

Please be so kind as to pass this message on so that all of my fans and friends will know just why these benefits are happening.

Also, I will be in Green Bay this year. I might be there with my cane, but I will be there. I want to thank my fans and friends from the bottom of my heart for everything they do - I love each and every one of them. I will be booking more shows.

God Bless you all,

Billy Lee Riley
mygal68@yahoo.com
Contenu sponsorisé

Billy Lee Riley Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Billy Lee Riley   Billy Lee Riley Empty

Billy Lee Riley
Page 1 sur 1